User Tag List

Thread: EHPro mechs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EHPro mechs

Last week I picked up several mechs from EHPro (MKB-TS, EA clone, and Bagua clone) and they are outstanding. I know a lot of folks have the EA clone and the stellar reviews led me to pick up a few different ones. The EA clone is my favorite, great performance with a 0.3v drop. This compares to my Sigeleis which all have a 1.0v drop and my CHina GG with a 0.5v drop. My only complaint is the length of the adjustable 510 pin, which makes the mod longer than it need to be. But the threading and looks are great. I will agree with In4mati0n11 and Bmays that this is the best Chinese mech I have come across.

My next favorite is the Bagua clone. It is supposedly the same as the Shipwreck, which is EHPro's Caravela clone. Again, this one hits hard with a 0.4v drop and the bottom button is very smooth. The spring is very soft and it will just barely keep a Term-C from firing. Great machining and it comes with 2 extra 510 pins and an extra switch spring. Same as the EA, it has brass pins and switch post. It came with an 18350 tube and additional length tubes are extra. The 18350 tube and switch button have Bagua engraving, which isn't etched very deeply, so they may wear off with use.

The MKB-TS is slightly different from the Rainbow Heaven version with different threading on the tubes, from what I am told. 0.5v drop and I like the fact that the RH Hercules screws right into the airflow control section. It comes with a 510 cap as well. It is very long with the airflow control and the button is hexagonal and a bit sharp.

All in all, I am very impressed with these EHPro mechs, night and day in comparison to the many Sigeleis I have purchased. With their slightly higher price, the EHPro mechs don't have the popularity of the Sigelei, but they are far superior. The only modding I have done is to put a washer on the side buttons of the MKB-TS and EA to shorten the throw. I have an Nzonic clone with a magnetic switch also coming and will post my thoughts once it arrives on Monday. I will never, repeat never, purchase another Sigelei again!
    EHPro Army.jpg Bagua1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Bagua mod looks like a Bugua for sure not a Vela they have another that matches the looks of the Vela pretty close

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyVapes View Post
    That Bagua mod looks like a Bugua for sure not a Vela they have another that matches the looks of the Vela pretty close
    Their Caravela clone and Bagua clone are the same except for the engraving . . . I think. I ordered caravela clone 18500 and 18650 tubes for the Bagua clone, which is an 18xxx mod. Not really like a Bagua in any way except for the engraving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got EHPro's Nzonic in last week, too. Love it! Hits just as well as the other EHPro mechs. And the magnetic switch works!

Nzonic 18350.jpg

Next to the EA clone for comparison.
    Nzonic 18650 with EA.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks nice michliu ! I know you said the switch works well, does the button move smoothly?
    How do you like the length of the throw?
    Do you twist the button to lock it?

Wow sorry guess I have quite a few question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michliu View Post
    I got EHPro's Nzonic in last week, too. Love it! Hits just as well as the other EHPro mechs. And the magnetic switch works!

Nzonic 18350.jpg

Next to the EA clone for comparison.
    Nzonic 18650 with EA.jpg
    Wow, that's a thing of beauty...they surprisingly do great work!!

If you ever have time could you take a close up of the disassembled button? That is similar to a button design I have I think and I want to see if I can get any finishing ideas.

VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy crap i recently got on a group buy for the nzonic clone man that thing is huge vs the ea clone are they both in 18650 mode? cause those tubes on the nzonic look the same hieght as the ea mod like they using same specs and just moved the button to the bottom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyVapes View Post
    holy crap i recently got on a group buy for the nzonic clone man that thing is huge vs the ea clone are they both in 18650 mode? cause those tubes on the nzonic look the same hieght as the ea mod like they using same specs and just moved the button to the bottom
    Different finishes on the tubes comparing the EA to the Nzonic. From my understanding as I don't have one, the size is the same as the Magneto. The magnetic switch requires more room.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggin View Post
    Looks nice michliu ! I know you said the switch works well, does the button move smoothly?
    How do you like the length of the throw?
    Do you twist the button to lock it?

Wow sorry guess I have quite a few question.
    Button is very smooth. The magnets are a ltitle weak and it will not stand without firing. I have added a small 3/16" x 1/16" magnet to the firing pin to add a little more magnetic repel and that stiffens the press enough that it does not fire when standing in 18650 and a Term C on top. I reduced the original throw with a 2mm width o-ring under the firing pin and the throw is now perfect. It was pretty long at first. There is a reverse threaded locking ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattU29 View Post
    Wow, that's a thing of beauty...they surprisingly do great work!!

If you ever have time could you take a close up of the disassembled button? That is similar to a button design I have I think and I want to see if I can get any finishing ideas.
    First pic shows the bottom tube from the bottom and the switch assembled from the tube side. I have added a small magnet to the switch to increase the magnetic resistance.
    Switch 1.jpg

This shows the diassembled switch.
    Switch 2.jpg

And the diassembled switch with everything flipped over.
    Switch 3.jpg

And a pic with the bottom tube looking downward into the tube from the top.
    Switch 4.jpg